Friday, August 7, 2015

Thank you, Zoe!

Zoe Branigan-Pipe

I just finished taking a Junior ABQ course online with Brock University, and I would like honor our course instructor, Zoe Branigan-Pipe. I have have many courses and workshops throughout my career, and this was hands-down one of the best courses I have ever had. Zoe had planned an exceptionally engaging and technology-oriented course. Early on in the course, she introduced us to the benefits of a personal learning network and had us create a blog, sign up for a twitter account, and try different tech tools such as Delicious and  Livebinders, among others. Everything you see on this blog is the result of many assignments in this particular course (although we did not post all our assignments). The take-away benefits of such a resource-full blog for a teacher are an incredible gift. I plan to slowly morph this "practice" blog into a more permanent professional blog, but in the meantime I will take a few days off and enjoy the summer. Thank you for everything, Zoe, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer too! - Muriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment